This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this position is that Ask Media Group is seeking a manager of software engineering to help scale their marketing initiatives and drive user engagement. The manager will lead a team of software engineers to support the web development platform and ensure alignment with business needs. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, business instincts, and a "get-it-done" mindset. They should also have experience in building and leading product engineering teams and a strong understanding of Scrum.
- Manage, coach, and develop a team of software engineers.
- Work with partners in product and web development to deliver on team initiatives and achieve business goals.
- Encourage and facilitate transparency within the business.
- Help your team make decisions around designing solutions and work approaches to meet business expectations in an efficient manner.
- Support and improve best practices for software development.
- Track and report on work/project progress.
- Create an environment and culture that enables your team to perform at its best.
- Solid communication and presentation skills with ability to interact with different cross-functional team members.
- Strong understanding of Scrum.
- Intellectually curious and continuously striving to learn.
- 2+ years of management experience building and leading product engineering teams
- 5+ years of experience building scaled, audience facing web products
- Solid communication and presentation skills with ability to interact with different cross-functional team members
- Strong understanding of Scrum
- Intellectually curious and continuously striving to learn
- Salary range of $170,000 - $190,000 USD annually
- Annual bonuses and short and long-term incentives
- Remote work model
- Flexible paid time off for salaried employees
- Health insurance coverage
- Generous 401K employer matching program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Charity gift matching
- Free Care.com membership + subsidized rates for childcare
- Pet insurance
- Equal opportunity employer that values diversity
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.