This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Collibra Architect role at First San Francisco Partners (FSFP) is responsible for designing and implementing enterprise-level Data Governance and Metadata Management solutions using Collibra. This position requires a combination of business and technical expertise to develop a strategy and design within Collibra, promote adoption and expansion, and deliver comprehensive and industry best practice designs. The Collibra Architect will assess data management environments, identify use cases, translate requirements into Collibra designs, and support the establishment of a Collibra operating model. This role requires Collibra certification, data management experience, and strong analytical and communication skills.
- Provide thought leadership, frameworks, best practices, and subject matter expertise in Collibra required to deliver effective Data Governance and Management solutions to clients.
- Conduct or participate in meetings, workshops, and interviews with business and IT stakeholders to understand current state Data Governance and Management maturity and pain points in support of building a future state Collibra strategy and roadmap.
- Identify, document, and prioritize Collibra use cases that will support the strategy and roadmap.
- Translate business and technical requirements into Collibra designs, oversee the implementation, and validate outcomes with users.
- Support establishing a Collibra operating model aligned with a data governance operating model.
- Assess, recommend, and implement capabilities related to business and technical metadata, data lineage, data profiling, data quality improvement efforts, and issue/request management in Collibra.
- Develop and deliver metagovernance recommendations.
- Design automated and bulk upload metadata import/export methods.
- Develop and deliver training materials, use case and asset model documentation, as well as implementation specifications.
- Recommend curation processes for high-quality content in Collibra.
- Provide recommendations for leveraging the full functionality of the Collibra platform (workflow, lineage diagrams, UI, dashboards, views, etc.).
- Collibra Ranger or Solution Architect certification.
- Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of data management experience, preferably in a consulting environment.
- In-depth knowledge of data governance and data management concepts, approaches, and tools and the role of data governance in the successful implementation of data strategy.
- Advanced analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, and organizational skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task, organize, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Strong written/oral communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to explain the value of Collibra and data governance to both business and technical stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze complex environments.
- Collibra Ranger or Solution Architect certification
- Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of data management experience, preferably in a consulting environment
- In-depth knowledge of data governance and data management concepts, approaches, and tools and the role of data governance in the successful implementation of data strategy
- Advanced analytical, problem solving, negotiation and organizational skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task, organize, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong written/oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to explain the value of Collibra and data governance to both business and technical stakeholders
- Ability to analyze complex environments
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(K) savings plan
- Disability coverage
- Life and accident coverage
- Vacation time
- Paid holidays
- Employee Referral Program
- Equal Opportunity Employer