This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Chief Product Officer (CPO) is responsible for leading the vision, strategy, and innovation of the product suite at Poppulo, a highly successful software company. They will oversee global design and product teams, translating the product vision into reality and delivering customer value aligned with business goals. The CPO will drive the product development process, collaborate with cross-functional teams, define key performance indicators, and explore new technologies and trends to reshape the product landscape. They will also align product strategies with overall business objectives and contribute to strategic decision-making.
- 15+ years leading product & design organizations; 7+ years for a SaaS/Cloud organization.
- 10+ years people management experience
- Industry-leading expertise in product management and design, within a global software development organization.
- Proven track record of success in a senior leadership role within product management, ideally as an EVP of Product or CPO.
- Strong strategic thinking, business acumen, and the ability to translate insights into actionable product strategies.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate global cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration abilities, including the capability to present complex ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience in driving product innovation and managing product portfolios through various lifecycle stages.
- Proven track record of designing and implementing a product & design methodology, culture, and process that deliver innovation at scale and velocity.
- Champion for user-centered design principles to create intuitive and seamless experiences for our customers.
- Track record of building strong relationships with key customers and using customer insights to drive continuous improvement and customer-centric product development.
- Deep expertise in Enterprise SaaS product delivery and go-to-market strategy.
- Demonstrated proficiency in market research, competitive analysis and using data, and insights to inform product strategy.
- M&A experience of integrating product lines and capabilities.
- Deep experience in Product-Led-Growth
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in computer science, engineering, business, or a related field. MBA is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Company performance-related bonus
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Educational assistance
- In-house soft skills training
- Excellent workplace culture
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.