This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Duolingo is seeking a motivated individual to join their team and lead a specific feature of their language-learning app. This role involves overseeing the entire product development cycle, conducting research and analysis, and collaborating with UI/UX designers and engineers. The ideal candidate should have strong leadership skills, the ability to utilize data and user insights to inform decisions, and a passion for creating intuitive user experiences. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to Duolingo's mission of providing accessible education to millions of users worldwide.
- Lead a specific feature of the app through the entire product development cycle
- Conduct research, analyze market trends and data, and develop a product roadmap
- Work closely with UI/UX designers to ensure an excellent user experience
- Work with engineers to guide feature development
- Perform quantitative analysis on features' performance and find optimization opportunities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a technical field with an expected graduation date of Spring 2025 (or Fall 2024)
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to utilize user insights, data, and statistical analyses to inform decisions
- An instinct for creating simple and intuitive user experiences
- Shown ability to learn fast
- Demonstrated ability to be inventive and innovative
- A desire to make the world a better place through technology and education
- Language learning opportunities
- Catered in-house lunches and breakfast
- Company-wide Hackathon
- PTO and company holidays
- Frequent company-wide dinners, monthly celebrations, social clubs, and more!
This is some text inside of a div block.