This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
This job is for a research scientist specializing in generative models and deep learning. The company is focused on building a platform for audio and video content creation and has already developed technologies such as voice cloning and speech enhancement. The research scientist will be responsible for overseeing the research process, collaborating with the team, contributing to the research roadmap, training and mentoring team members, and owning the research function of specific product features. The challenges of the role include using deep learning to solve problems in media creation and editing, creating realistic voice doubles, synthesizing photo-realistic videos, and developing new algorithms for various applications. The requirements include proven experience in designing and implementing deep learning algorithms, a PhD or Master's degree in Deep Learning or equivalent experience, a track record of developing new ideas in machine learning, good programming skills, and familiarity with deep learning frameworks like Pytorch and Tensorflow.
- Oversee research process implementation, from problem definition to running and analyzing research experiments.
- Collaborate and communicate with the team about the status, results, and challenges of current tasks.
- Contribute to designing the research roadmap of the company.
- Train and mentor other team members.
- Own the research function of specific product features.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing deep learning algorithms.
- PhD or Master's degree specialized in Deep Learning or equivalent experience.
- Track record of developing new ideas in machine learning, as demonstrated by one or more first author publications or projects.
- Good programming skills and experience with deep learning frameworks.
- Ability to generate more ideas than you can implement.
- Implementing a given idea is easy and efficient. Once the experiment set up is established, you're able to implement many ideas per day, evaluate them, and organize your time to be productive and efficient.
- You wish you had more GPUs to run all the experiments that you wanted!
- You know Pytorch/Tensorflow inside-out.
- We do not require domain-specific knowledge in computer vision or speech-processing.
- Lead author of an accepted publication in one of the top conferences: ICLR, ICML, NeurIPS, IC.
- Generous healthcare package
- Catered lunches
- Flexible vacation time
- Remote work options between PT and ET time zones
- Equal opportunity workplace with a focus on diversity and inclusion
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.