- Experience in brand marketing, creative and/or advertising.
- Experience managing bold omni-channel consumer marketing campaigns that build brand awareness, drive growth, and evoke an emotional connection.
- Developing full-funnel brand marketing strategies that leverage engaging, innovative content.
- Protecting and championing a high-end brand and audience, and aligning expectations with actual experience.
- Forging cross-functional partnerships and steering projects forward across teams.
- Project management with a track record of end-to-end project ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment**.**
- Highly organized, able to effectively prioritize in a fast-paced startup environment and create processes to streamline projects.
- A portfolio of materials (i.e. creative, emails, ads, videos, messaging) that show an understanding of the brand and effective messaging.
- Translate our brand values and consumer insights into innovative marketing initiatives designed to reach our target audiences, drive growth, and support the strategic initiatives of the business.
- Develop, manage and execute innovative brand campaigns, advertising, and other activities — in partnership with Growth Marketing. This includes brief development, project management, content planning, and agency management, as needed.
- Lead Chief’s organic LinkedIn strategy, in partnership from our Editorial team, and support from creative functions. From developing and planning content to leading creation and implementation, you’ll manage it all.
- Spearhead and manage our branded merch strategy for members, program, and execution.
- Measure and report out on the performance of brand marketing initiatives, and develop insights to inform future strategies.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with external agencies and vendors, as needed.
- Work with cross-functional partners to ensure that brand initiatives are integrated across all appropriate touchpoints.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Flexible vacation policy and 4.5 day work weeks
- 20 weeks of paid gender neutral parental leave
- Full medical, dental, and vision packages, 401(k)
- Opportunity to work for a startup focused on driving real change for women in business
- Opportunity to create and attend inspiring experiences and events with leaders of the industry
- Access to our ongoing virtual Chief member exclusive content, including workshops, thought leadership, and iconic speakers
About this position
Chief is looking for a creative and strategic marketer who will spearhead the development and execution of brand campaigns and initiatives designed to build the Chief brand, drive growth, and push forward our mission to change the face of leadership.
This is both a strategic and operational role. A great candidate will have demonstrated experience in building premium brands, leveraging insights, and managing large-scale creative, omni-channel consumer campaigns to support growth objectives.
You are a creative thinker who exercises exceptional communication skills. You have your eye on what’s happening in culture and are up on the latest consumer trends that could impact Chief and our audiences. You are a team player who is able to manage across multiple teams, projects, and priorities effectively. You also understand the perspective and needs of senior executives.
This role will report to the Senior Director of Brand & Member Marketing, and will work closely with cross-functional partners: Growth Marketing, Editorial, PR, Partnerships, and Member Marketing teams, supported by those from creative, operations, and analytics functions, to develop integrated ideas.
Chief is changing the face of leadership. Our mission: build the most powerful network focused on connecting and supporting women leaders. Our members are VP and C-level executives across every industry who are leading their companies today and building a more equitable tomorrow. Chief was recently recognized as one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies of 2021, and you can read more about us in Forbes or watch us on the Today Show.
Launched in early 2019, Chief is a Series B stage start-up backed by General Catalyst, Inspired Capital, Primary Ventures, CapitalG, and other top-tier investors. The Chief network includes 12,000+ members from across the United States. We are headquartered in New York City with additional Flagship spaces in Los Angeles, Chicago, and, soon, San Francisco.
We are tech-powered. Our members make meaningful connections, engage in compelling discussions, and view our unique content through our digital platform. Our Product and Technology teams are building the future of that platform, with data and insights at its heart.