- 3-5 years of experience in growth marketing, product marketing, product management or sales in a product-led organization
- Ability to execute and iterate on strategy quickly in close collaboration with key stakeholders
- Customer-centric mindset and ability to deliver impactful, one-to-many digital experiences
- Proven success record in executing product-led GTM strategies and programs
- Consistent utilization of product usage data in decision-making (ideally with Amplitude)
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and product-led sales tools (ideal)
- Own, optimize and report on existing product campaigns along with generating new campaigns identifying and surfacing product hand-raisers based on paywalls and product usage
- Take our Product Qualified Account model to the next phase, introduce product lead scoring and be the owner of our product-led sales tool
- Partner with our product growth team on monetization experiments and initiatives to increase product hand-raisers and self-serve revenue
- Work with our sales enablement and product marketing teams on product-led sales plays (land, expand and cross-sell) to ensure hand raisers turn into sales pipeline and ARR
- Collaborate with our lifecycle marketing teams on land and expand campaigns that drive self-serve ARR and sales pipeline.
- Be a strategic partner to our sales teams, especially our Sales Development Representatives (SDRs), and build feedback loops for understanding play performance and lead quality
About this position
We’re looking for an experienced Growth Marketer or PLS Practitioner to join Amplitude to co-own and lead the execution of our product-led sales strategies across the startup, SMB, and corporate market segments. The ideal candidate would have a passion and background in product monetization/product-led GTM strategy and will have no problem rolling up their sleeves to help fuel the rapid growth of great products with incredible product-market fit.
Reporting to the Manager, Retention & Monetization Marketing, this will be a highly collaborative and cross-functional role, working closely with growth product, product marketing, sales, enablement, and ops to deliver exceptional user experiences, PLS programs, and product campaigns. There will be clear measures of success for the person in this role: self-serve revenue and sales pipeline (initial land and expansion).
Amplitude is a leading digital analytics platform. More than 1,800 customers, including Atlassian, Chick-fil-A, Marks & Spencer, NBCUniversal, PayPal, Shopify, and Under Armour rely on Amplitude to gain self-service visibility into the entire customer journey. With Amplitude, teams can understand what product features are working, where users are getting stuck, and what actions lead to the right outcomes. As an organization, we approach challenges with humility, take ownership of our contributions, and embrace a growth mindset that pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers and partners.