Requirements for Senior Field Sales Specialist (Atlanta)
- The person who fills this role must be based in the Atlanta metro area, where you will work remotely and visit area prospects live.
- 2-4 years of outbound sales experience; field sales experience is a plus
- Exemplary skills focused on listening and qualifying questions to engage, pitch and close prospects
- Hustle and drive to hit and exceed goals
- Strong phone presence and willingness to make multiple phone, email and social media contacts per day
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Occasional willingness to travel and work in-market to help expand the ClassPass geographic footprint - including taking studio classes
- Track record of consistently exceeding expectations; including daily, monthly, and quarterly goals
- Ability to own individual development and demonstrate resourcefulness
- Defined sales approach and process that leads to results
Responsibilities for Senior Field Sales Specialist (Atlanta)
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails, inbound lead follow-up and in person touches as required
- Ability to travel up to four weeks per quarter, primarily to visit other markets beyond your local area to expand ClassPass's geographic footprint
- Visit local studios and gyms
- Maintaining high-volume daily KPIs and metrics
- Research, prospect and sell new studio, gym and wellness partners in target areas to help ClassPass expand its geographic footprint
- Manage your own opportunities by utilizing CRM, email and outreach tools and resources to cultivate and maintain your pipeline
- Regularly communicate successes and roadblocks to your manager to better inform the team’s goals and targets
- Develop creative, fun, and innovative ways to connect and build out your relationships with potential partners and share across the team
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
About this position
You’re not afraid to cold call or strike up a conversation with someone you just met. You are always coming up with ways to think outside the box whether it’s crafting a rockin’ pitch deck, putting together a convincing email proposal or getting creative to get someone’s attention!
Our Partnerships team is the key to ClassPass' success. We wouldn't exist without our amazing fitness and wellness partners. In this role, you will be identifying potential businesses to work with, pitching them the value of joining our platform and network and building long-lasting relationships with owners, managers, and staff in creative and fun ways!
This position involves a combination of inside and field sales both within the market you live in and the potential to travel to other cities.
This job is no longer online. We keep it on here for reference only.
Job SummaryGo To job Listing
ClassPass is revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry by bringing together the world’s best classes and experiences into one app. Our mission? To motivate people to live inspired lives every day by introducing and seamlessly connecting them to soul-nurturing experiences.
Whether you hit up a HIIT class, unwind with a massage, stream a class from your home or reconnect with your inner high school tennis player, we make it easy to prioritize your health.
Move your Job Search from “Applied” to “Interviewing”
Get the Free Teal Job Tracker