- Understanding the inner workings of the business and connecting the cross-functional dots to drive strategic initiatives
- Creatively finding ways to solve existing problems using data, process, and technology
- Diving into sophisticated datasets and gleaning insights to provide strategic recommendations
- Passion to go above and beyond to tackle complex problems and build scalable processes
- Working closely and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- 3 years of experience in sales strategy, sales operations, business analyst, or financial analyst roles
- Ability to partner with executives and stakeholders cross-functionally
- Proficient in Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel (e.g. should know commonly-used functions such as INDEX(MATCH), VLOOKUP, COUNTIFS, SUMIFS, Pivot Tables)
- Knowledge/experience with Salesforce.com, and other sales efficiency and forecasting tools
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter mentality with a high degree of follow-through; can own and take tasks through to completion
- Additional experience working at a high-growth startup / tech company
- Exposure to sales compensation strategy and data
About this position
- Sales planning - support the sales management team in sales planning including sales coverage, territory planning & quota setting.
- Sales cadence - improve and take part in coordinating sales cadence including forecasting, pipeline reviews, process and systems hygiene, and execution.
- Sales reporting - support sales leadership in drawing insights from sales analysis and reporting, helping managers drive performance and efficiency across their teams.
- Process & systems - partner across teams to drive improvement in sales processes and systems, enabling a better experience for our sellers and customers.
Amplitude is a leading digital analytics platform. More than 1,800 customers, including Atlassian, Chick-fil-A, Marks & Spencer, NBCUniversal, PayPal, Shopify, and Under Armour rely on Amplitude to gain self-service visibility into the entire customer journey. With Amplitude, teams can understand what product features are working, where users are getting stuck, and what actions lead to the right outcomes. As an organization, we approach challenges with humility, take ownership of our contributions, and embrace a growth mindset that pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers and partners.