- 3-4 years experience in account management or customer support at a SAAS company.
- Analytical skills to analyze the performance and business impact of their outreach efforts
- Familiarity with the tools that help writers, bloggers, musicians, and other creators monetize their audience
- Ability to bring the mindset of a creator (who ConvertKit serves) into your decision-making process
- Exceptional visual, written, spoken communication, and presentation skills
- An operator mindset - understands the most important metrics and how to produce measurable results
- Comfortable working in a 100% remote environment
- Have enthusiasm and belief in our mission, vision, and values
Your day to day will consist of:
- Managing a book of business (100-200 accounts).
- Developing reference and use cases.
- Building and leveraging outreach strategies.
- Identifying ‘at-risk’ accounts and coaching them to a safe state.
- Developing and iterating an account health score.
- Identifying and positioning accounts for expansion.
- Providing high-impact product feedback.
- Partner with support teams on critical issues.
- Reaching out and onboarding new clients for value positioning.
- Coordinating, managing and improving implementation processes.
- Participate in department initiatives, product feedback, and pilot programs.
- Maintaining or exceeding pipeline goals on a quarterly basis.
- Ensure high value clients are on-boarded from a churn/expansion perspective.
Your performance will be measured by one or more:
- Implementing strategies to expand existing customers
- Developing relationships through communication touch points leading to engagement
- Pipeline Task Management + Automation
Within your first 3 months you’ve assisted the team with:
- Determining outreach strategies based on critical points (onboarding, risk, expansion).
- Leveraging our CRM system to communicate with customers.
- Determined goals for key metrics.
- Profit Sharing
- Four weeks paid vacation per year
- $1,000 yearly vacation bonus for taking five consecutive days of vacation, fully unplugged from work
- Equity in ConvertKit - when you join and when you help us hit company targets
- 401k with a 5% match
- 10 paid holidays a year
- Two weeks of paid sick + mental health and wellbeing time per year
- Up to six weeks of paid bereavement leave, medical leave, and disaster after six months of employment, two weeks of each paid leave in your first six months
- 12 weeks paid parental leave and flexible scheduling in your child’s first year
- $3,000 annual childcare benefit
- Monthly medical benefits up to $1,600 a month toward premiums. Dental and vision premiums covered 100%
- Gender-affirming benefits
- $4,000 equipment allowance for your first two years, $3,000 budget every following two years (US employees only)
- $3,500 annual learning & development budget
- Four-week, paid sabbatical after five years with the team
- The team gathers twice a year for fantastic virtual or in-person retreats
About this position
ConvertKit is a creator marketing platform for online creators - the authors, makers, podcasters, photographers, YouTubers, teachers, artists, and other creators building the future. We have 19,500 paying customers, send 500 million emails per month, and are growing revenue quickly.