This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Genies is seeking a Machine Learning - Technical Lead to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and deploying machine learning models to generate high-quality, dynamic content for digital avatars. They will work closely with content and creative teams to integrate AI and machine learning into products for dynamic and high-quality content generation. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field with a strong background in machine learning and AI, as well as proficiency in Python programming and experience with machine learning libraries such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, and scikit-learn.
- Collaborating with R&D, Technical Art, and Application teams to integrate AI/ML/CV into avatars, wearables, and avatar performance
- Designing and implementing Machine Learning models, as well as optimizing and retraining existing ones
- Implementing Machine Learning and Computer Vision pipelines and features in an agile workflow
- Mentoring team members and staying current with the latest research to advance organizational knowledge in Machine Learning and related technologies
- Working closely with content and creative teams to integrate AI and machine learning into products for dynamic and high-quality content generation
- Optimizing and improving AI model performance for content generation
- Collaborating with other engineers, designers, and product managers to develop new features and products
- Staying up-to-date with the latest developments in machine learning and AI
- Contributing to a positive team culture
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field with a strong background in machine learning and AI
- Proficient in Python programming with strong experience in machine learning libraries such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, and scikit-learn
- Strong experience in image, and video generation, and content creation using AI
- Proven ability to solve complex problems and make data-driven decisions through strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of machine learning concepts and algorithms, and their application in the field
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, ability to work well in cross-functional teams and collaborate with stakeholders
- Experience in creating AI-generated content is a plus
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.