This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the Sr Software QA Engineer position is to lead QA automation projects for platform or backend systems, implementing test automation in various frameworks. The role involves designing and implementing functional test plans and test cases, collaborating with product managers and developers, and executing various types of software testing. The engineer will also be responsible for reporting software defects and supporting the development of scalable software delivery automation solutions. The position requires a degree in Computer Science or a related field and at least 5 years of hands-on software testing experience.
- Lead QA automation projects for platform or backend systems including writing/implementing test automation in C#, Python, Pytest, and Appium frameworks.
- Provide expertise to technical teams and lead cross-functional initiatives that improve test coverage and automation initiatives.
- Design and implement functional test plans and test cases, based on system understanding and analysis of functional specifications.
- Works with product managers and developers to understand business requirements and perform test effort estimation.
- Executes Software Functional, Regression, API, and Integration testing.
- Reports software defects and shepherds them through the defect life cycle to closure.
- Work with a team of engineers through technical analysis, design, construction, deployment, and support of scalable software delivery automation solutions.
- Configures, maintains, and enhances the existing tools, automation framework, and infrastructure to support test efforts.
- BS Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Electrical Engineering, or similar.
- 5+ years of hands-on software testing and quality assurance activities including functional, regression, smoke, system testing, load testing, API testing.
- Competitive salary
- Work from home flexibility
- 4 weeks of vacation each year
- Generous annual allowance for professional education
- Stock options
- Cell Phone Plan Reimbursement
- Health & wellness annual spending allowance
- Great health benefits
- Free Mojio device for your car
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.