This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Senior Smart Contract Engineer at Eco, you will contribute to making the Eco Currency system one of the most influential codebases in crypto/DeFi. You will have the opportunity to influence system architecture and design decisions, implement and review complex system upgrades, and contribute to R&D for future upgrades. Additionally, you will design and implement peripheral contracts and systems to enhance Eco governance and monetary policy. If you have a strong belief in the power of crypto, technical expertise, and a passion for teamwork, this role offers the chance to be part of a world-class team working on complex and important challenges in the crypto industry.
- Contribute to making the Eco Currency system one of the most influential codebases in crypto/DeFi
- Influence system architecture and design decisions
- Implement and review complex system upgrades to be adopted via system governance
- Contribute to R&D for future upgrades, and implement early PoCs to further this R&D
- Design and implement peripheral contracts and systems for making Eco governance simpler and more secure to participate in, and for making monetary policy more effective
- 3+ years of Ethereum/Solidity development experience, including implementation of smart contracts/protocols and deployment into production
- Deep awareness and knowledge of Ethereum/rollup development frameworks and patterns
- Strong technical skills, curiosity, and intellectual horsepower
- Belief in the power of crypto
- Preference for working in a team and caring about team performance
- Discipline, integrity, and work ethic as core values
- Fully remote organization that allows you to work anywhere in the US or Canada
- 100% employer-sponsored medical, vision and dental coverage for you, your spouse and your dependents
- Unlimited vacation and flexible work culture
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Work-from-home stipend, monthly wellness allowance, and annual learning & development allowance
- Annual company retreats and regular co-working opportunities in different cities throughout the US
- Fully offset carbon footprint provided through our partnership with Klima Infinity (Eco as a company is carbon neutral!)
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.