This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a Senior Graphics Engineer II to join our team and contribute to the development of our next title. As part of a collaborative environment, you will work with engineers, artists, and designers to implement graphics solutions using Unreal Engine and create visually stunning experiences. Your responsibilities will include optimizing graphics pipelines, troubleshooting issues, and mentoring junior engineers. The ideal candidate has a strong background in graphics programming, experience in the gaming industry, and a passion for gaming.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and optimize high performance graphics systems and algorithms.
- Work closely with artists, designers, and fellow engineers to ensure seamless integration of graphics features.
- Optimize graphics pipelines and algorithms for performance, memory utilization, and scalability.
- Research on emerging graphics technologies and provide recommendations for adoption.
- Troubleshoot and debug graphics related issues.
- Help guide and coach junior engineers on their coding and graphics knowledge.
- Proven and recurring success working as a graphics engineer in games or a related industry
- Previous experience working in a multidisciplinary environment
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical graphics concepts to a wide range of audiences
- Proficient in C++ with a solid understanding of its principles
- Previous experience developing your own code as well as adapting and improving existing code (i.e., debugging and optimization)
- Experienced in graphics programming with an understanding of rendering algorithms and techniques
- Ability to apply math and analytical concepts to solve graphics related problems
- Holds an extensive knowledge of industry standard graphics APIs such as OpenGL, DirectX, or other proprietary game engine/tools
- Is enthusiastic about gaming, either as a developer or player, or both!
- Loves coaching and mentoring junior members
- Experience in the games' industry highly preferred
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 or 5
- Experience with console game development
- 100% Medical, dental, and vision health insurance (Dependents and partners included)
- Unlimited PTO and 18 company holidays & closure days
- 401k plan with 50% matching
- Subsidized transportation to and from work
- Professional growth resources
- Discounts on the Microsoft Games store
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.