This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Tech Holding is a full-service consulting firm that focuses on delivering predictable outcomes and high-quality solutions to clients. They are seeking a software developer with at least 5 years of experience to be responsible for the analysis, design, development, and delivery of software solutions. The role also involves coaching and developing junior employees, designing complex applications and interfaces, and researching and evaluating tools to support domain-specific needs.
- Responsible for the analysis, design, development, and delivery of software solutions.
- Able to articulate implementation at all levels.
- Ensure quality of one or more application codebases and alignment with development standards.
- Apply technical capabilities within own discipline to coach and develop junior employees.
- Design highly complex applications, interfaces, and integration with a modest number of systems.
- Responsible for performance engineering of the enterprise software architecture and providing functional guidance, advice, and/or training to other application developers.
- Perform modest advanced code development, code review, and day-to-day support duties.
- Research and evaluate tools to support domain-specific needs.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software development.
- Strong proficiency in software analysis, design, development, and delivery.
- Ability to articulate implementation at all levels.
- Knowledge of development standards and ensuring codebase quality.
- Experience in coaching and developing junior employees.
- Designing highly complex applications, interfaces, and integration.
- Performance engineering of enterprise software architecture.
- Providing functional guidance, advice, and training to other developers.
- Proficiency in advanced code development, code review, and day-to-day support.
- Researching and evaluating tools for domain-specific needs.
- Modest advanced code development, code review, and day-to-day support duties
- Researching and evaluating tools to support domain-specific needs
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software development
- Solid understanding of asynchronous programming
- Good hands-on experience with AWS, Azure, or cloud services
- Ability to create database schemas that represent and support business needs
- Familiarity with databases like MySQL, MongoDB, Dynamo, PostreSQL or MSSQL
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable applications
- Good understanding of code versioning tools such as git
- Experience with container technology such as Docker and container orchestration tools
- Automate CI / CD workflow for each of the projects that have been onboarded
- Knowledge of API specifications like GraphQL
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.