This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
In this brand-new exciting role, the Process Improvement and Engineering Manager will be responsible for building and maintaining equipment and ensuring high performance and quality in a new manufacturing plant. Reporting to the Plant General Manager, the manager will lead the design process of manufacturing quality products, exceed customer expectations, and meet company goals. Key responsibilities include developing processes and plans for equipment maintenance, driving continuous improvement using LEAN and Six Sigma principles, collaborating with the product engineering team, and overseeing training and standard work. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience as a Plant Engineering Manager in an automated plant environment with facility startup experience.
- Work closely with partners to ensure the plant is up and running on schedule and at the desired output and costs.
- Develop processes and plans for building and maintaining equipment, both preventative and reactive.
- Develop and execute staffing plans for engineering efforts.
- Drive key line performance metrics to budget and develop a plan for continuous improvement using LEAN and Six Sigma principles.
- Collaborate with the Product Engineering team to develop product and incoming process specifications.
- Propose and implement equipment safety changes.
- Design and install additional equipment as needed to support production plans and product diversity.
- Plan and execute capital projects.
- Oversee the development of training and standard work to facilitate production and quality goals.
- Manage the Engineering and Maintenance team.
- Design, implement, and manage operational processes for the plant.
- Design, implement, track, and analyze key process data to drive additional output and productivity.
- Collaborate with the plant and operations team to deliver key metrics and implement new products and processes.
- 10+ years experience as Plant Engineering Manager in an automated plant environment with facility startup experience
- Strong technical capabilities with at least a BS in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Preferred)
- Experience in managing equipment and building maintenance
- Demonstrated, highly effective people manager
- Strong and effective communications skills
- Quality Management experience
- Competitive pay
- Additional financial incentives throughout the year
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- HSA company contributions
- 401K company match contributions
- Generous PTO
- Wellness benefits
- In-person learning resources & trainings
- FREE MATTRESS plus an awesome Friends and Family discount!
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.