This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Investment Banking Analysts are responsible for providing research, analysis, and transaction support in M&A, private capital placement, and other strategic and financial transactions on behalf of clients in the technology industry. They work closely with senior members of the advisory team, conducting research, gathering and analyzing data, identifying industry trends, and developing financial models. The role also involves preparing client presentations and materials, as well as communicating and supporting recommendations to the team and stakeholders. Proficiency with information databases and Microsoft Office tools, as well as a basic understanding of accounting concepts, are required for this position.
- Proficiency with Capital IQ, PitchBook, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters and similar information databases
- Expert with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Basic understanding of accounting concepts and the ability to analyze profit & loss statements, balance sheets, and related financial reports, and communicate insight, patterns and trends
- Experience drafting and producing client presentations and related materials
- Proficiency, with experience of no fewer than five transactions, with Discounted Cash Flow Analysis, Leveraged Buyout Analysis, Comparable Publicly-Traded Company Analysis, and Precedent M&A Transaction Analysis
- Understanding of Corporate Finance theory and practice, including the Capital Asset Pricing Model and calculation of the Weighted Average Cost of Capital and a company’s Beta
- Experience compiling and managing an electronic data room
- Strong academics in mathematics, computer science, business administration, accounting, economics, finance or equivalent numbers discipline
- Bachelor's degree or more from a leading university or college
- Preferable prior experience with an investment banking firm, transaction services firm, financial due diligence advisor, or accounting firm
- Will consider those who come from an audit background, preferably from one of the Big 4
- A minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
- Salary: $80K - $100K pa OTE
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States with no visa requirements
This is some text inside of a div block.