This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Are you an early career engineer looking for an exciting co-op opportunity in the healthcare industry? Casana is offering a Full Time Spring 2024 co-op opportunity for an entry-level engineer to support advanced development of a unique cardiovascular monitoring system and early-stage R&D for future IoT medical devices. This position requires strong technical skills, exceptional attention to detail, and a passion for technology innovation. The role aims to revolutionize home health care, optimize the efforts of clinicians managing patients with chronic disease, and meet FDA regulatory requirements. The position is based in Rochester, NY, and offers a compensation of $23.00 per hour.
- Utilize engineering principles to support and evaluate current manufacturing operations and practices and identify those needing improvement.
- Oversee production schedules and coordinate efforts to maximize productivity.
- Create, review, and execute production and supply management procedures and work instructions.
- Create design layouts for equipment, material, and production workflows.
- Create and maintain tool and fixture equipment part numbers and maintain records for tracking.
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residence
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in industrial engineering or related field (3rd, 4th, or 5th year student)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Revolutionizing home healthcare
- Clinical-grade technology
- Backed by a top-ranked VC
- Led by a CEO who founded and led a tech unicorn to a successful IPO
- Designing and building the home-health platform of the future
- Bright and driven team
- Creating technologies that enable healthcare in the home
- Self-contained, cloud-connected cardiovascular monitoring system
- Installs directly on a standard toilet
- Requires no user behavior change
- Capable of capturing multiple key clinically relevant measurements
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.