This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a Frontend Engineer to join our team at Emotive. This role requires a passion for the fast-paced startup environment and a dedication to both immediate results and long-term technological sustainability. As a true owner, you will contribute to the development of new and innovative technology while also mentoring less experienced engineers and actively participating in the growth of our company. A 10X mindset is crucial, as we strive for continuous improvement and aim for greatness in everything we do.
- Organize full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Work alongside and effectively coordinate with other engineers on the team
- Come up with procedures and frameworks to avoid technical debt
- Evaluate and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Help other engineers excel in their job and in their careers
- Create amazing things that scale!
- 5+ years of professional experience delivering rich web frontend applications
- 3+ years of experience using React/Redux/Redux Sagas
- Experience building backend applications using open source stacks such as Python, Node.js or Ruby is a plus
- Eye for design and styling, attention to detail
- Experience writing and using unit and UI tests to build maintainable and flexible code. Experience with Cypress is a plus.
- Experience with React Storybook is a plus
- Experience with CMS solutions like Contentful is a plus
- Competitive salaries
- Unlimited PTO
- Quarterly mental health days
- Stock options
- Health coverage
- 401K matching
- Remote flexibility
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.