This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this role is that it is a position within The RealReal's Authentication Centers, where the team processes, authenticates, and photographs consigned luxury goods in preparation for listing on the website. As a Fashion Product handler, the main responsibilities include distributing products to different authentication departments, ensuring sorting racks are full, quality controlling items, transferring rejected items, and assisting with organizing the receiving area. The role requires self-motivation, attention to detail, and the ability to excel in a high-volume, production-driven environment.
- 6+ months of experience working in a warehouse production environment
- Proven ability to excel in a high-volume, repetitive, quota-driven environment
- Self-motivation and a drive to achieve results
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization skills
- Adaptability and openness to change
- Ability to lift and move up to 25 pounds
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours at a time
- Ability to read and write in English
- Proficiency with Mac OS and Google Suite (preferred)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- An hour of paid sick leave for every 30 hours worked
- Up to 40 hours of COVID-19 PTO is available to cover missed shifts following a positive COVID-19 diagnosis
- State of the art, climate-controlled warehouse facility
- Depending on role, employees may also be eligible for a bonus program, incentive pay and benefits.