This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking an Engine Software Engineer to join our team at KittyCAD. As an integral part of our company, you will be responsible for building our CAD engine from scratch and ensuring a top-notch user experience. Your expertise in pipeline, simulation, and optimizations will be utilized to contribute to our product roadmap and support the strategic development of our Technology function. This role requires a self-starter who is passionate about complex problem-solving and enjoys working in a collaborative and innovative environment.
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent professional experience
- Professional experience with 3D graphics, rendering, modeling, physics, and simulation algorithms
- Proficiency with C++14/17
- Experience with GPU computing APIs
- Experience with Git
- Experience building authoring tools or 3D editors
- Familiarity with Vulkan
- Prior experience working with both low-level and visualization
- Competitive compensation & equity packages
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage for you and your dependents (US-based employees)
- 401K match
- Home office stipend & wifi reimbursement to set you up for success working remotely
- Flexible vacation policy
- Company-wide 2 weeks paid time off for winter and summer break closures
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.