This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Stripes is a growth equity firm based in downtown New York that specializes in making investments in software and consumer businesses. With a team of experienced founders and operators, Stripes has a track record of scaling influential companies globally. The firm takes an entrepreneurial approach, providing active support to help build remarkable businesses and brands. The role involves identifying and meeting with high-growth consumer companies, conducting due diligence on investment opportunities, and working closely with portfolio companies to support their business development and operational efforts. The ideal candidate should have a passion for consumer businesses, strong interpersonal skills, and previous experience in buyside investing, investment banking, or management consulting.
- Identify, contact, and meet with high growth consumer companies
- Conduct due diligence on deals from sourcing through close
- Work closely with portfolio companies to support business development and operational efforts
- Establish domain expertise within consumer segments such as: Food & Beverage, Beauty & Personal Care, Pet, Retail & Restaurants, Fashion & Apparel, Digital Consumer Services
- Build and manage a network of entrepreneurs, investors, and operators through research and networking events
- 1-3 years of working experience in buyside investing, investment banking, or management consulting, with a focus in consumer being a plus
- Demonstrated passion for consumer businesses
- Outgoing and personable with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Compensation Range: $115,000 - $150,000 annual base salary
- Opportunity to receive and/or earn a discretionary bonus and/or fund carry based on Company's plans and policies
- Eligibility for Stripes' competitive benefit programs
- Equal opportunity employer that values diversity
- No discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
This is some text inside of a div block.