This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Stripes is a growth equity firm seeking to hire a Full-Time Analyst for their Software Team. The Analyst will be responsible for identifying, contacting, and meeting with high growth software companies, conducting due diligence on deals, and providing support to portfolio companies. The role requires establishing domain expertise within software segments and building a network of entrepreneurs, investors, and operators. The ideal candidate should have a graduation date between December '23 and June '24, experience in buyside investing or investment banking, and a passion for technology businesses.
- Identify, contact, and meet with high growth software companies
- Conduct due diligence on deals from sourcing through close
- Work closely with portfolio companies to support business development and operational efforts
- Establish domain expertise within software segments such as: horizontal and vertical applications, developer tools, infrastructure and more
- Build and manage a network of entrepreneurs, investors, and operators through research and networking events
- Undergraduate with a graduation date between December '23 and June '24
- Experience in buyside investing, investment banking, or consulting with a focus in technology preferred
- Demonstrated passion for technology businesses
- Outgoing and personable – we’re seeking confident leaders with outstanding interpersonal skills
- $100,000 annual base salary
- Opportunity to receive and/or earn a discretionary bonus and/or fund carry
- Competitive benefit programs
- Equal opportunity employer
- Value diversity at the company
- No discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
This is some text inside of a div block.