This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
This position offers massive ownership and freedom, allowing you to work with a variety of technologies across the stack, including Rust, Python, and AWS. As part of the role, you will be responsible for maintaining and shipping features to a custom Solana node, improving a proprietary Solana multi-transaction simulator, staying updated with the latest features in the Solana ecosystem, and writing and deploying Solana smart contracts. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to build an engineering culture that attracts talented individuals. The company is focused on solving transaction security issues in the crypto industry and has already integrated into leading wallets on Solana.
- Maintain and ship features to the custom Solana node
- Improve the proprietary Solana multi-transaction simulator
- Stay updated with the latest features adopted by the Solana ecosystem and ensure product evolution to support them
- Write and deploy Solana smart contracts when necessary
- Build an engineering culture to attract talented individuals
- Collaborate with an early team to develop new products
- Work with blockchain technologies
- Solve complex problems with unknown solutions
- Create and develop systems from scratch
- Prioritize developer experience and attention to detail
- Take a proactive approach and driven by curiosity
- Handle complexity while striving for simplicity
- Have at least 4 years of full-time software engineering experience
- Have at least 1 year of full-time experience working with Rust
- Have at least 1 year of full-time experience working with Solana technologies
- Experience in building and maintaining a production system at scale
- 4+ years full-time software engineering experience
- 1+ years full-time experience working with Rust
- 1+ years full-time working with Solana technologies
- Experience building and maintaining a production system at scale.
- Significantly above market rate equity compensation package
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Stipend for remote/WFH set-up (laptop, headphones, etc.)
- Unlimited vacation with a minimum of 20 days off
- Paid travel for team on-sites in different parts of the world, several times a year
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.