This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Joining the Lang team as an early member is an opportunity to be part of a revolutionary company that is using AI to unlock the value of unstructured data for businesses and drive better decision-making. As a Product Engineer, your role will involve solving problems through technology, creating new products and features to meet customer needs, and contributing to the product development process. You will be responsible for understanding problems, designing solutions, delivering high-quality code, and communicating the impact of your work. We are seeking talented individuals with at least 4+ years of relevant industry experience to join our team.
- At least 4+ years of relevant industry experience as a backend developer
- Ownership as you maintain and ship your code and are willing to do the same for others
- Solid coding practices that include code reviews, unit tests and end to end testing
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Go or a willingness for it to become your primary programming language
- Impact orientation: Ships features that users care about, prioritizing impact over output. You are able to explain why a feature matters to customers.
- Velocity: You are able to get the context you need to make customer-focused decisions fast. You are able to create prototypes, test them with users, and understand their results.
- Ownership: You are able to drive projects forward from ideation to delivery while being able to communicate the impact of what you built.
- Competitive compensation based on experience and skill set
- Stock options
- Opportunity to work closely with design, product, data science, and other product engineers
- Exciting and challenging problem space
- Remote-first environment with flexible work hours
- Private health insurance
- 1:1 English lessons
- Training credit
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.