Mozilla provides internet solutions. It offers firefox, a web browser; thunderbird 2, an email application raindrop, a prototype messaging tool which enables its users to manage a stream of messages coming from sources and rainbow, a developer prototype that brings video and audio recording to firefox 4.
Mozilla's core mission is centered around fostering an open, accessible, and inclusive internet that promotes innovation, collaboration, and individual empowerment. As a non-profit organization, Mozilla is dedicated to ensuring that the internet remains a public resource that benefits everyone, while also championing user privacy and security. Through the development of their flagship product, Firefox, and various other initiatives, Mozilla strives to create a healthier internet ecosystem that upholds the values of transparency, trust, and user control.
- Commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
- Remote work support
- Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities
- Equal opportunity employer
- Travel opportunities once it is safe to do so
- Openness: Mozilla values transparency and open communication, encouraging employees to share ideas and feedback openly and honestly.
- Innovation: Mozilla is dedicated to pushing the boundaries of technology and creating new solutions to complex problems.
- Privacy and Security: Mozilla prioritizes the protection of user data and privacy, ensuring that its products and services are designed with security in mind.
- Community: Mozilla believes in the power of collaboration and community, working with a global network of contributors to build a better internet for everyone.
Chief Innovation Officer
Firefox Security Lead