- Works great on a small, collaborative team.
- Can design new features and tackle the annoying bugs.
- Writes clean, concise, and commented code.
- Can collaborate with other engineering teams to create new features and fix existing issues.
- Is comfortable with every part of the software development lifecycle.
- Can get shit done!
- Collaborating with the team for large feature development and implementation.
- Independently develop smaller features and adjustments.
- Implementing updates
- Full-time, salaried position
- 401k with employer match
- 100% Medical/Dental/Mental Health support/Vision contributions
- Three months of fully paid leave, with up to six months for birthing parents
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch
- Flexible vacation policy
- Relocation available
About this position
Join our passionate team of top-notch engineers to solve a real-world problem, and help people spend less time managing expenses and more time pursuing their real goals. As we revolutionize the way people manage their expenses, being part of the Expensify team means building the easiest, fastest, and most efficient platform to automate everything expense-related.