Requirements for Quality Assurance, Manager
- 4+ years of experience in quality management in health system, payer, and/or healthcare start-up environment
- Analytic thinking skills and basic tooling capabilities - experience and familiarity with data visualization tools like Looker, Tableau, etc. to develop dashboards
- Demonstrated track record of success delivering on key elements of project management for projects/initiatives in a matrixed organization
- Experience and/or exposure working with clinical leadership on quality/operations teams managing quality analytics
Responsibilities for Quality Assurance, Manager
- Development and execution of quality assurance operations for care delivery teams
- Develop operational processes and reporting tooling to enable dynamic understanding of performance and improve workflows across care delivery activities:
- Oversee daily quality assurance operations for care delivery teams including key metric tracking for care advocate, CSR, and provider roles. Provides administrative leadership for monthly clinical case review.
- Support care delivery leadership teams in developing strategies and operational practices for care delivery effectiveness
- Administrative leadership for clinical policy management
- Ongoing management of clinical policies and guidelines, partner with cross functional teams to identify future guideline and policy needs.
- Partner with cross functional teams on strategic projects related to quality assurance
- Represent quality in quality assurance related workgroups and contribute to cross functional projects
- Own key elements of cross functional work related to quality assurance, support accreditation efforts related to clinical quality, health equity, etc.
- Experience leveraging multiple sources of data to identify key insights and making recommendations to drive efficiency and effectiveness.
- Higher education credentialing in health systems management (MHA, MPH, MBA) and quality management
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships
- Weekly breakfast, lunch, and get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend (for Mavens who've been with us at least six months)
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven
- 401K matching for US-based employees (immediately vesting)
About this position
Maven Clinic is seeking a Quality Assurance, Manager to join our team. The clinical quality function designs and implements quality management systems to enable equitable, effective, and efficient care and support for all members across Maven’s unique digital care model, including condition-specific care management programs for fertility, maternity, pediatrics, menopause and other verticals in women’s and family health.
Partnering with care programs, product, operations, compliance, clinical leadership and other cross functional teams, the quality function enables care delivery teams to deliver high quality care to Maven members across the globe.
This job is no longer online. We keep it on here for reference only.
Go To job Listing
$100,000 - $145,000
Maven is the largest virtual clinic for women's and family health, offering continuous, holistic care for fertility and family building through maternity, parenting, pediatrics and menopause. Maven's award-winning digital programs are trusted by leading employers and health plans to reduce costs and drive better maternal health outcomes, as well as enhance DE&I in benefits programs.
Founded in 2014 by CEO Kate Ryder, Maven has been recognized as Fast Company's #1 Most Innovative Health Company and has grown to 15 million lives covered. Maven has raised $300 million in funding from leading investors including General Catalyst, Sequoia, Oak HC/FT, Dragoneer Investment Group and Lux Capital.
Move your Job Search from “Applied” to “Interviewing”
Get the Free Teal Job Tracker