- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Experience using JIRA
- Proficient in MS-Office Suite, G Suite and relevant project management tools
- 4-6 years experience in Program Management, Human-centered design or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Excellent organization and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated delivery of large-scale programs and projects, that drove meaningful impact to the business.
- Understanding of the different Agile processes that can support a healthy design and product development workflow
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Lead process and programs for the Product Design team. Iterate on and develop new processes across the design lifecycle and facilitate great collaboration and communication across teams
- Help drive Design team’s project management and prioritization. Work with cross-functional members to have real time knowledge of Product priorities and ensure alignment across the Design Team.
- Maintain a source of truth for Design project status. Serve as the point-of-contact for tracking and reporting on projects and initiatives, blockers, risks and dependencies.
- Improve Design/Product/Engineering/TPM collaboration
- Manage our Design tool stack. Evaluate, implement, and manage tools that create efficiency and enable our designers to do their best work
- Evaluate, and manage Product Design freelance/agency vendors. Work with Design leadership to assess opportunities for external vendors. Partner with Legal, Finance, etc. to hire, onboard, and off-board 3rd party vendors
- Drive capacity planning and sprint planning
- Partner with Design managers on new hire onboarding to ensure new team members feel supported and are able to get themselves up speed quickly
About this position
We’re at an exciting period of growth and looking for talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for creating the best experience for our listeners, advertisers and creators.
Design Program Managers at Pandora/SiriusXM are passionate connectors and problem solvers. By supporting the various aspects of the product team, you will enable designers to focus their time on designing, building and shipping great products users love.
This is a highly collaborative role that will create alignment and clarity throughout the entire product design and development lifecycle. Your role will be integral to improving team communication, collaboration, morale, and creating an environment for innovation to thrive.
SiriusXM is the leading audio entertainment company in North America, and the premier programmer and platform for subscription and digital advertising-supported audio products. SiriusXM’s platforms collectively reach approximately 150 million listeners, the largest digital audio audience across paid and free tiers in North America, and deliver music, sports, talk, news, comedy, entertainment and podcasts.