Requirements for Compensation Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or similar field
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in compensation
- Experience managing compensation programs and incentive plans
- Experience working in fast-paced, high-growth, dynamic companies
- Advanced skills with Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience with compensation data providers (Radford, etc.)
- Knowledge of HR systems, tools, and applications
- Experience with stock options preferred
Responsibilities for Compensation Manager
- Lead the compensation program strategy, design, and execution to help us attract and retain talent
- Manage compensation surveys and review and analyze data and recommend updates to salary structure and incentive programs
- Lead the compensation increase cycles and propose salary increase budgets
- Oversee projects focusing on market benchmarking, internal parity, job architecture, career path development, and incentive programs
- Partner with HRBPs to review new job descriptions and identify job match, internal level, and compensation range
- Establish metrics to measure reward program performance
- Own compensation analysis and generate reports to ensure that we are competitive in the market
- Partner with leaders to explain compensation programs and advise on decisions
- Develop ways to bring awareness and understanding of our compensation programs
- Partner with People Operations and Finance on annual budget planning for compensation cycles
- Partner on other projects as needed
- Results oriented. You are most comfortable in work environments that are solutions based and are highly motivated by goal accomplishment
- Data driven. You understand the importance of data and can extract, analyze, and visualize data for easy consumption
- A strategic thinker. You think of the bigger picture and understand the details that go into getting there. You enjoy partnering with others to get better results by taking them along the journey with you
- A builder. You thrive in an environment where you can be creative and construct rewards design, processes, and tools
Benefits will be effective the first of each month following your initial hire date.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Employer Funded Health Savings Account
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off and Sick Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employer Paid Wellbeing Apps (e.g. Headspace and Calm)
- Monthly Gym/Wellness Reimbursement
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Employer Funded Commuter Benefits
- Employee Discount
- Friends and Family Discount
About this position
Minted is seeking a Compensation Manager to join our People team. You will be essential in evaluating our current compensation program design, researching best practices, and enhancing our plans and programs at Minted. Through this work, the Compensation Manager will help us take Minted’s rewards strategy and their career to the next level.
Ideal candidates for this role are excited by diving into internal and external rewards data and driven to build and implement or improve employee rewards programs.
Please note that this role does not involve managing people, but is instead focused on overseeing and managing the overall compensation program.
This job is no longer online. We keep it on here for reference only.
Go To job Listing
$103,564 - $155,346
Since 2007, Minted has grown into the world’s leading design marketplace, with its products in more than 75 million homes worldwide. Minted has been an inclusive artist forum where anyone can submit ideas. A marketplace to discover, advocate for and buy exceptional work. Energized by design lovers and powered by technology, this community-driven marketplace is building the future we want to live in. Let’s create it together.
Move your Job Search from “Applied” to “Interviewing”
Get the Free Teal Job Tracker