- At least three years in a similar role overseeing affiliate marketing programs generating more than $1M in annual revenue
- We have a freemium business model that generates recurring revenue from creators that upgrade to one of our premium plans or by earning processing fees when they sell digital products using our Commerce tool. Having experience marketing SaaS and/or payment processing tools is a major plus.
- Experience working with online creators a major plus
- Strong ability to build rapport with people and negotiate profitable partnerships
- Proven track record of growing revenue through the optimization of affiliate and influencer marketing channels with tiered incentive structures
- Experience with affiliate platforms like Impact Radius / Commission Junction / Rakuten / etc.
- Advanced spreadsheet skills and ability to translate metrics into actionable insights
- Knowledge of payment models: CPL, CPC, CAC, and analytical skills to calculate those figures.
- Ability to bring the mindset of a creator (who ConvertKit serves) into your decision-making process
- Exceptional visual, written, spoken communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous, fast-paced, and flexible environment with a high degree of autonomy
- An operator mindset - understands the most important metrics and how to produce measurable results
- Comfortable working in a 100% remote environment
- Have enthusiasm and belief in our
- Define the strategy, vision, and roadmap for our affiliate marketing channels to help drive our overarching growth goals
- Hit monthly/quarterly/yearly growth targets as measured by new affiliate referred accounts, new MRR, and activating recruited affiliates
New partner recruiting
- Use a repeatable system for recruiting new, highly influential affiliate and influencer partners
- Manage the systems we use to attract and onboard hundreds of beginner affiliates joining our affiliate program every month
- Build relationships with our top affiliates and help them improve their performance over time by testing customized offerings
- Create and manage on-going and one-off campaigns to activate more affiliate partners
- Partner closely with our Social & Community manager to source and activate influencers across multiple social media platforms
Channel management & reporting
- Hit and maintain LTV/CAC goals, owning and optimizing your monthly marketing budget to maximize this metric
- Produce monthly reports that show the breakdown of our partner initiatives and the impact they are having on our growth
- Regularly audit affiliate and influencer partners to make sure campaign promotions are appropriate, accurate, and reflect ConvertKit’s guidelines
ConvertKit has standardized salaries based on position, no matter where you live. For this role, we’re hiring at our level 4 ($125,000). Final offer is determined by multiple factors including overall experience, experience with the creator economy, and interview process. Annualized salary listed above may vary.
- Profit Sharing - Learn about profit sharing and compensation at ConvertKit
- Four weeks paid vacation per year
- $1,000 yearly vacation bonus for taking five consecutive days of vacation, fully unplugged from work
- Equity in ConvertKit - when you join and when you help us hit company targets
- 401k with a 5% match
- 10 paid holidays a year
- Two weeks of paid sick + mental health and wellbeing time per year
- Up to six weeks of paid bereavement leave, medical leave, and disaster after six months of employment, two weeks of each paid leave in your first six months
- 12 weeks paid parental leave and flexible scheduling in your child’s first year
- $3,000 annual childcare benefit
- Monthly medical benefits up to $1,600 a month toward premiums. Dental and vision premiums covered 100%
- Gender-affirming benefits
- $4,000 equipment allowance for your first two years, $3,000 budget every following two years (US employees only)
- $3,500 annual learning & development budget
- Four-week, paid sabbatical after five years with the team
- The team gathers twice a year for fantastic virtual or in-person retreats
About this position
We’re looking for an experienced Affiliate Marketing Manager to join our Growth team and lead affiliate partnership, brand ambassador, and partner on influencer initiatives as we scale from $33M ARR to $100M ARR. Your primary objectives will be to drive new revenue growth, maintain current affiliate relationships, and create new partnerships through inbound and outbound recruiting activities.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has extensive experience managing large affiliate programs that require both one-to-one and one-to-many approaches. You should be comfortable leading strategic partnership conversations, know how to work with large data sets, and have extensive experience with recruiting and onboarding new affiliate partners.
ConvertKit is a creator marketing platform for online creators - the authors, makers, podcasters, photographers, YouTubers, teachers, artists, and other creators building the future. We have 19,500 paying customers, send 500 million emails per month, and are growing revenue quickly.