This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a Senior Algorithms Engineer to join our team at RefleXion. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and optimizing treatment delivery algorithms, clinical workflow automation algorithms, and image processing algorithms. You will collaborate with a dynamic group of algorithm developers to push the boundaries of what is possible in the radiation therapy treatment device industry. Additionally, you will ensure that all algorithms are compliant with medical device quality system and design control regulations. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a real difference in the world of medical technology, we want to hear from you!
- Drive technological advancement aligning with company strategy, from ideation to commercial launch.
- Engineer clinical workflow algorithms for efficient planning and treatment.
- Build and refine image/signal-based tracking systems for improved treatment precision.
- Analyze system performance through system simulations and data analysis.
- Translate product needs into engineering requisites, ensuring all protocols and documentation are met.
- Collaborate with diverse professionals like physicists, clinicians, and engineers for project goals.
- Fulfill additional tasks as required.
- Work on a Hybrid work location schedule, based in the greater SF Bay Area and commuting into the RefleXion office in Hayward 1-4 days a week.
- Have a PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related domain.
- Have recognized contributions or innovations in the relevant field.
- Proficiency in algorithm development, especially concerning imaging or computer vision problems.
- Minimum 6 years in MATLAB and/or Python programming.
- Familiarity with imaging or computer vision systems.
- Understanding of software development procedures.
- Solid mathematical foundation in optimization and probability modeling.
- Deep insight into physics.
- Robust problem-solving and analytical capacity.
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively.
- PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related domain
- Recognized contributions or innovations in the relevant field
- Proficiency in algorithm development, especially concerning imaging or computer vision problems
- Minimum 6 years in MATLAB and/or Python programming
- Familiarity with imaging or computer vision systems
- Understanding of software development procedures
- Solid mathematical foundation in optimization and probability modeling
- Deep insight into physics
- Robust problem-solving and analytical capacity
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Opportunity to work with a passionate, driven team in a pre-IPO start-up environment
- Flexible work location and schedule available for many positions
- Competitive compensation and Pre-IPO stock option packages
- Medical (both HMO and PPO options), Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 3 Weeks/Year PTO Accrual rate to start and 12 Paid Company Holidays
- Employer paid Life Insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- RefleXion Benefit Hub – Company exclusive discounts and deals on a variety of sites and items
- Weekly catered on-site lunches as well as kitchens filled with a variety of healthy and delicious food and drinks – including an espresso machine and panini stations!
- Employee Events – Variety of Workshops, Lunch ‘n Learns, Financial Wellness education, Regular “Coffee Chats” with Executive Leadership, Scavenger Hunts, Company Milestone celebrations and more!
- Electric car charging stations on site
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.