Requirements for Web Designer
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe XD
- Adobe Photoshop
Responsibilities for Web Designer
- Create logos and brand kits for companies
- Create detailed static mocks in Adobe XD for websites and landing pages
- Build templates that the client can use on their own
- Create support collateral for the business such as merchandise, signage, stationary, digital assets, and more
- Strong communication skills.
- A free thinker, willing to explore ideas and get curious
- Confidence in your work
- A team player who is happy working in a small team of 5-10 people.
- Major flexibility. As long as the job gets done, you can work wherever and whenever you want.
- Career development. Want to take a work-related Udemy course or attend a virtual web summit? We’ll reimburse you.
- Extra moolah. Doing a kickass job? We love giving surprise bonuses.
About this position
We’re on the lookout for a super creative Graphic & Web Designer with a **passion for creating high-quality and eye-catching brands **to become a part of our team. You’d work with a small team doing big things for clients and agencies across multiple industries.
This job is no longer online. We keep it on here for reference only.
Job SummaryGo To job Listing
Shanty Town Design is a 100% remote team of graphic designers and creatives serving as an extension of your team. We’re your secret weapon, elevating brands through visual marketing and web design, one pixel at a time.
Move your Job Search from “Applied” to “Interviewing”
Get the Free Teal Job Tracker