- 8+ years developing robust, scalable, and high-volume web applications.
- 5+ years experience using web CMS technologies like AEM, OWCS or equivalent.
- Experience designing and delivering cloud-based CMS solutions. AWS experience preferred.
- Experience with headless and hybrid CMS solutions
- 5+ years experience in web technologies including CSS, HTML5, TypeScript, JS, Java etc…
- Experience with technologies related to personalization, digital asset management, search, analytics, and SEO. Adobe Assets, Adobe Launch, and Adobe Target preferred.
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration and Delivery environment
- Experience in Full Stack Development (Angular/React + Microservices architectures)
- Critical thinking and creativity.
- Ability to work independently as well as to lead a team of engineers to deliver high-quality solutions.
- Top-notch interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels
- Commitment to "internal client" and customer service principles
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Build, integrate, and manage CMS-based marketing and customer account management applications.
- Leverage CMS and related technologies to deliver highly personalized experiences for our customers.
- Identify and integrate solutions to support asset management, robust application analytics, A/B Testing, SEO etc..
- Lead the technical exploration and implementation of cloud-based CMS solutions to replace our existing on-premise solution.
- Lead R&D and proof-of-concept to provide the team with insight and guidance on the use of new technologies and solutions.
- Ensure performance, scalability, security etc… are thoroughly considered in all solutions.
- Be a hands-on engineering leader that is able to analyze complex business problems and come up with innovative technical solutions
- Collaborate with other UX Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Provide technical leadership to the team while guiding them on successful established architecture patterns for the application.
- Continuously optimize, monitor, and test your designs
- Follow high-level of standards across all levels of design and development work
- Show enthusiasm and a sense of ownership for the system and its components that are vital to the success of the business
About this position
SiriusXM is seeking a hands-on Senior Staff Software Engineer to join our Client Engineering Web Applications Architecture Team. Our team focuses on building highly scalable customer facing Single Page Web Applications, utilizing an array of modern technologies.
The ideal candidate will be a highly skilled, hands-on technical engineer with an in-depth understanding of web application technologies, including a detailed understanding of web content management systems. In this role you will help shape the future of our cloud-based web CMS and web application strategy by working closely with product owners and engineering staff to prototype, design, and develop robust web experiences.
The Senior Staff Software Engineer will play a lead technical architect role across our team of engineers, ensuring we are always taking advantage of emerging technologies, delivering robust, scalable, and agile solutions and ensuring that our team members are trained in the skills necessary to drive our organization forward.
SiriusXM is the leading audio entertainment company in North America, and the premier programmer and platform for subscription and digital advertising-supported audio products. SiriusXM’s platforms collectively reach approximately 150 million listeners, the largest digital audio audience across paid and free tiers in North America, and deliver music, sports, talk, news, comedy, entertainment and podcasts.