Requirements for Lead/Manager - Corporate GHG Accounting and Decarbonization
- 3+ years experience and demonstrated proficiency in corporate greenhouse gas emissions accounting and reporting, with multiple approaches, including EEIO and LCA.
- Understanding of carbon accounting and reporting standards (ISO 14064 and GHG Protocol Corporate and Scope 3 standards) and demonstrated experience with boundary setting, data collection and quality, allocation and modeling uncertainty.
- Knowledgeable about emerging policy and regulatory drivers of emissions disclosures (SBTi FLAG guidance, SEC reporting, EU regulation etc.)
- Experience with third-party audits and auditors/assurance providers
- Understanding of agricultural GHG emissions, food processing emissions and modeling considerations is a plus!
Responsibilities for Lead/Manager - Corporate GHG Accounting and Decarbonization
- Lead corporate GHG emissions accounting for Planet FWD customers using our software tools and platform
- Develop and implement company standards for technical disclosures and reporting
- Remain up to date on emerging policy and regulatory drivers of emissions disclosures (SBTi FLAG guidance, SEC reporting, EU regulation etc.)
- Conduct peer reviews of GHG inventories done by team members to ensure quality and standards compliance
- Support customer needs through clear communication and explanation of data requirements and outputs
- Drive continuous improvement of our tools, frameworks, processes
- You are an experienced sustainability professional seeking a challenging and significant role in a fast-paced start-up environment where you are a key player in shaping our product and services.
- You have several years of experience running Corporate Greenhouse Gas Inventories, and are well versed in ISO 14064, GHG Protocol etc.
- You understand the quickly evolving environment for Corporate Greenhouse Gas reporting and SBTI Net Zero targets.
- Excellent organizational, technical communication, and collaboration skills
- Strong project management skills, able to balance multiple customer and project needs at once, with process-orientation and high attention to detail
- Problem-solving mindset with a test-and-learn approach to quickly and continually adapt to changing needs and processes
- Alignment with our company values and ability to communicate in harmony with these principles
- Health Insurance (100% paid premiums)
- 401(k), Unlimited PTO, Home Office stipend, Coworking space membership stipend
About this position
This job is no longer online. We keep it on here for reference only.
Go To job Listing
$80,000 - $130,000 annual base salary with significant equity
Planet FWD is the leading carbon management platform for consumer products. Leveraging the largest LCA database for agricultural products in North America and advanced value chain modeling, we make it easier to take climate action.
Move your Job Search from “Applied” to “Interviewing”
Get the Free Teal Job Tracker