• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Computer Science, Computer Technology, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, or related field
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in financial reporting, advanced analytics and delivering actionable insights from data using SQL and Microsoft Excel
• Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
• Prepares presentation quality financial analyses/reports using SQL and Microsoft Excel
• Develops complex queries/scripts and automates periodic reports
• Cleans, manipulates and analyzes large sets of raw data
• Understands data relationships among various tables in Data warehouse
• Conducts business analysis and research to identify key metrics and opportunities for improvement
• Works to ensure integration of accurate and complete data sources
• Performs effective presentations on complex ideas that can be communicated in a simple straightforward manner
• Writes policies/procedures and documents methodologies used to create analyses
• Knowledge of data visualization software such as Microsoft Power BI is a plus
The ActOne Group is a global leader in the human resources industry that specializes in partnering with firms looking to optimize human resource talent management.
For nearly 50 years, we have found success by focusing our energy on three distinct business categories: Workforce Solutions, Staffing Solutions and Business Solutions. Today, The ActOne Group has over 13,000 clients and 2,500 employees located throughout the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, India, Brazil, South Korea, Germany, Denmark and the United Kingdom. We are a privately-held California corporation that bears the distinction of being the largest zero-debt, woman- and minority-owned workforce management company in the United States.