- 10+ years of experience in Enterprise Customer Success, Presales Engineering, Architecture or Consulting
- Cloud Certified
- Elastic Certification a plus!
- Prior experience in a consultant role where your customer’s growth was achieved primarily through continuously delivering value
- Experience with building customer relationships across organizations from C-level to end-user
- A strong passion for Elastic and user experience and customer satisfaction
- Strong listening ability and persuasiveness, appropriate interpersonal styles, and communication skills
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to handle and prioritize multiple responsibilities
CSMs are accountable to customer adoption, measurable outcomes, customer satisfaction, and creating true customer advocacy. We drive a thriving community of users by enabling and training our customers as well as nurturing our users through their entire journey.
- **Driving Customer Adoption - **Inspect customer adoption issues and run specific plans to increase adoption health where required to ensure that all customers are wildly successful with "Elastic" platform
- **Delivering Value-Based Outcomes - **Tie adoption health to renewals and ensure value is being delivered so customers can quantify and support their investment
- Becoming a Trusted Advisor - Establish "trusted advisor" relationships with the management and technical teams on the customer side while working seamlessly with our account team to extend "Elastic" reputation and position as a vendor.
- **Supporting Account Expansion - **Partner with Sales with Account Planning to identify expansion opportunities and ensure we realize the expansion sales potential within your portfolio
- **Leading Success Reviews- **Build a strategic roadmap for every customer that defines how they should consume and adopt "Elastic" products to meet their desired outcomes
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
About this position
At Elastic, we see endless possibility in a world of endless data. And we use the power of search to help people and organizations turn that possibility into results. Elastic is the leading platform for search-powered solutions. With solutions in Enterprise Search, Observability, and Security, we help improve customer and employee search experiences, keep critical applications running smoothly, and protect against cyber threats. Elastic enables organizations worldwide to use the power of Elastic, including Netflix, Uber, BBC, Microsoft, and thousands of others.
Elastic was built on a foundation of being free and open, which trickles down to how we work. We’re a distributed organization and have been from the beginning. Being distributed isn’t just a way of doing business—it’s a mentality that is at the core of our culture.
Our customer base is quickly expanding and so is our Customer Success Group (CSG)! CSG is looking for Customer Success Managers (CSM) who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
Elastic is an open source search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe.