Guinness World Records is the universally recognized authority on record-breaking achievement. First published in 1955, the annual Guinness World Records book is published in more than 100 countries and 25 languages and is one of the highest-selling books under copyright of all time with more than 3 million copies sold annually across the globe. Guinness World Records celebrated its 50th anniversary edition in 2004, a year after the sale of its 100 millionth copy. Guinness World Records also annually publishes the Gamerâ€™s Edition; a records book devoted solely to the world of computer gaming and high score record achievements. The Guinness World Records website receives more than 11 million visitors a year. Guinness World Records is part of the Jim Pattison Group, one of Canadaâ€™s largest privately owned companies which is a conglomerate of interests, including entertainment, advertising, broadcasting, grocery stores and automotive retailing.
Guinness World Records' core mission is to inspire individuals and organizations globally by celebrating extraordinary achievements and fostering a spirit of curiosity and discovery. As the ultimate authority on record-breaking, the company is dedicated to documenting and verifying exceptional feats, while also encouraging people to push their limits and explore their potential. Through their engaging publications, digital platforms, and live events, Guinness World Records aims to unite and inspire communities around the world by showcasing the limitless possibilities of human endeavor.
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Diverse workforce that is representative of audiences
- Inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and belong
- Commitment to including people with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives
- Ensuring no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of race, disability age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status
- Celebration of achievement: Guinness World Records celebrates the accomplishments of individuals and organizations, recognizing the hard work and dedication that goes into breaking records.
- Integrity: Guinness World Records upholds the highest standards of honesty and transparency, ensuring that all records are verified and authenticated through rigorous processes.
- Inclusivity: Guinness World Records values diversity and inclusivity, striving to represent a wide range of cultures, backgrounds, and abilities in its records and events.
- Inspiration: Guinness World Records inspires people to push beyond their limits and achieve their goals, showcasing the incredible feats that can be accomplished with determination and perseverance.
Guinness World Records
Senior Vice President of EMEA & APAC
Senior Vice President of Records
No items found.