CoinDesk provides news and analysis on the trends, changes, technologies, companies and people in the Bitcoin and digital currency world. From explaining the very basics of what Bitcoin is, to showing you how you can buy bitcoins, to all the latest news in the digital currency world. CoinDesk is an independent publication with reporters all over the world who track down the latest information and present it, unbiased.
CoinDesk's core mission is centered around providing comprehensive and reliable information on the ever-evolving world of cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology, and digital assets. Their primary objective is to educate, inform, and empower individuals and organizations to navigate the complex landscape of digital finance with confidence. By offering in-depth news, analysis, research, and data, CoinDesk strives to be the leading authority in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space, fostering innovation and promoting transparency within the industry.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Anticipated base salary: $145,000 - $190,000
- Discretionary annual target bonus
- Hybrid position with flexible work arrangements (onsite at NYC office 3-4 days per week)
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives
- Reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities
- Integrity: CoinDesk values honesty and transparency in all aspects of its operations, from reporting on the latest news to building trust with its readers and partners.
- Innovation: CoinDesk is dedicated to pushing the boundaries of blockchain technology and digital currencies, constantly seeking new and creative ways to inform and educate its audience.
- Community: CoinDesk recognizes the importance of fostering a strong and supportive community within the blockchain and cryptocurrency space, and strives to be a trusted and inclusive voice within that community.
- Excellence: CoinDesk is committed to delivering high-quality content and services to its readers and partners, setting the standard for excellence in blockchain journalism and analysis.
No items found.