5 High Paying Entry-Level Jobs With No Experience Necessary
If you are just starting your career and looking for an entry-level role but are seeking a job that’s high paying, then you are in the right place.
It’s wise to know what options are there as it will be easy for you to switch careers or start from scratch.
Imagine you want to start a job, but need to save some cash for your new house. Or you’re a first-time parent and are looking for ways to land a high-paying job that doesn’t require any experience.
Keep reading to find out what entry-level jobs are best before you have accumulated experience.
High Paying Entry Level Jobs With No Experience
You may aim to get one foot in the door of a reputable company or industry. If so consider the following jobs that require no experience:
#1. Solar Consultant
- A solar consultant can earn up to $79,000 annually in the USA. No experience is required, but if you know sales that’s preferable. The salary can go as high as $200,000 a year.
- The companies offer training and provide benefits such as health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Solar consultants work for solar equipment companies and act as salespeople.
#2. Entry-Level Software Developer
- An entry-level software developer can be a very lucrative position.
- The company provides training, but education up to Bachelor’s level in Computer Science is preferred. You can also take one of the numerous online software engineering bootcamps or accreditations to bypass the degree requirement.
- A software developer develops software programs. The company can provide some training to the right applicant, but most of the necessary skills you’ll learn will be through your education.
#3. Sales Representative
- The average base salary of a sales representative in the USA is $64,764 per year. They also earn $25,000 in cash bonuses and $12,000 in commissions per year.
- The good news is that there is no previous experience required to become a sales representative. Some companies may ask for a bachelors’, but for others, a high school diploma would be enough.
- You sell products or services to the customers as a sales representative of a company.
#4. Web Developer
- The average base salary of a web developer in the United States is $68,221 per year and they also earn cash bonuses of $2000.
- There is no experience necessary, but you must know basic computer programming. Some design skills will be great too. With a high school diploma, it can be an interesting career for a beginner.
- A web developer is responsible for the maintenance and development of a website and apps.
#5. Real Estate Agent
- The average base salary of a real estate agent in the United States is $94,025 per year.
- If you have the entrepreneurial qualities, you can become a real estate agent. There is usually a requirement of 60-70 hours of courses, but it depends on your state. You also have to pass the relevant exams.
- As a real estate agent, you will be helping in buying, selling, and renting properties. There are also many other responsibilities but you need no prior experience. People who have great people skills and negotiation skills often thrive as realtors.
What Kinds of Jobs Don’t Require Experience?
There are a number of jobs that require no experience such as the ones mentioned above, plus more:
Social Media Specialist
- As of Oct 18, 2021, the average base salary of a social media specialist is $45,892/year.
- In order to become a social media specialist, you need to have the know-how of social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram. There is no special experience required, you can learn on the go.
- As a social media specialist, you will be managing the social media platforms of different businesses or people.
Customer Service Representative
- Customer service representative pay varies on the company. Some companies pay hourly, others salary, and some even pay based off quotas.
- Some companies may offer to train the customer service representatives as you are the face of the company. There is no previous experience necessary.
- You need to have good communication skills and a positive attitude.
- In the United States, the average base salary of a virtual assistant is $19.77 per hour.
- It’s easier to land a job as virtual assistants as these are assistant jobs, but are available online. You work remotely from your home.
- You offer administrative assistant-like services and no prior experience is necessary.
There are also other jobs such as blogging, transcription, copywriting, content writing, SEO writing, proofreading, and many more that you can start without prior experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to Look for In An Entry-Level Job With No Experience?
Finding an entry-level job that’s high paying could be your goal, but there are other important things to bear in mind such as:
- Look for a job that helps you learn. You need to learn new skills and you can also get some experience.
- You can find mentors who will teach you career and life skills.
- You can build a solid network that can help you move forward in your career.
How to Get A Job With No Experience:
Let’s say you are a beginner and have no idea about getting a job. You can try the following:
- Volunteer where you like to work. It can help in building your resume. You can also get job training from some companies.
- Build your network. It’s easy to find a job when you have connections and people know your worth.
- Join LinkedIn and upload your resume on Indeed. Keep your profile updated. Some companies would be offering jobs at entry-level positions while some may offer part-time jobs. For some jobs, you may need a college degree.
- Learn skills that can help you land a job. If you have no experience, learning new skills can be ideal. Even though you are searching for entry-level jobs, you need to find jobs that pay.
- Communicate your transferable skills. If you're a stay-at-home mom reentering the workforce, for example, you've developed organizational skills that many employers will appreciate.
- When you’re ready to start job searching, try using Teal’s free job searching platform. They have a totally free tool called the Job Tracker that makes your job search more organized so you can find a job you love, faster.
Although you may have no experience, you can still land a high-paying job. There are plenty of entry-level jobs out there that will require no prior experience and minimal education. Make sure to do your research about the position and make sure that it will be a good fit for you now and for your growth. You don’t want to stay in an entry-level role for too long as you will be losing out on higher pay and career growth that more advanced positions offer.