- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Management or similar field, or equivalent experience, in lieu of degree
- 2+ years managing technical project management teams in a client software organization
- Experience with mobile application software development
- Proven track record of delivering and maintaining software at scale to millions of active users
- Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic environment while successfully leading multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong understanding of engineering software processes, lifecycle methodology, configuration management, release management, and system verification and testing
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S
The Technical Program Manager will work with Apple and Android Platform Engineering teams to deliver world-class features for SiriusXM, Pandora, and Stitcher. They will have a key role in guiding the team responsible for building foundation components for in-market and next generation applications. They will own agile ceremonies for the Mobile Engineering Platform team including planning, refinement and cross-team syncs. They will work with other Program Managers to communicate status, improve processes and deliver within agreed upon timelines.
- Collaborate and closely communicate with product, operations, engineering, quality engineering, and other interdepartmental resources to successfully drive projects to completion with the highest level of quality
- Manage clear communication of progress/status with project stakeholders
- Adapt to changing conditions and modify project execution plan as appropriate while managing multiple projects concurrently
- Proactively highlight and resolve risks and issues and clearly communicate those risks to stakeholders
- Identify blockers and facilitate the removal of those blockers
- Understand and communicate project status from engineering stand-up and sprint planning meetings without adding additional meeting burden
- Define and execute a high caliber plan for complex projects and programs
About this position
We have a terrific opportunity for a Technical Program Manager with a passion for delivering high quality products in a complex, fast paced environment. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and highly comfortable facilitating Mobile application development teams to meet commitments and successfully deliver high quality products and new features. You enjoy being of service to your team and to the larger organization, and your leadership is grounded in trust, transparency, and kindness.
SiriusXM is the leading audio entertainment company in North America, and the premier programmer and platform for subscription and digital advertising-supported audio products. SiriusXM’s platforms collectively reach approximately 150 million listeners, the largest digital audio audience across paid and free tiers in North America, and deliver music, sports, talk, news, comedy, entertainment and podcasts.