Requirements for Project Manager
- Have 3-5 years project management experience in a digital marketing or advertising agency setting
- Be a demonstrated self-starter and work well within a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary team
- Show a clear ability to work autonomously, with solid decision-making skills
- Be active and passionate about digital culture and technologies: it’s not just something you know, but an integral part of your daily life
- Be a strong hands-on, rubber-meets-road type that can organize and operate multi-faceted projects
- In-depth knowledge of using a Mac Computer and the following applications:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office
- FTP sites & other electronic file transfer options
- Project Management Workflow Software
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn
- Organization and attention to detail
Responsibilities for Project Manager
- Develop project plans including budgets, scopes of work and schedules
- Work with and manage outside vendors to execute projects on time and within budget
- Manage multiple projects of various types and timelines simultaneously, efficiently and effectively
- Facilitate approval process across deliverables, departments, vendors and clients
- Prepare and present regular status updates of all projects for review
- Liaise between vendors, strategic partners and internal teams to ensure clear communication
- Manage content, design and development resources both internal and external
- Responsible for troubleshooting and resolution of problems with projects and processes
- Responsible for alerting management to problems that threaten to disrupt projected budgets or the timely completion of projects
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with internal team members across multiple levels, building trust in your abilities to get the job done effectively
- Have excellent organization and time management skills
ParkerWhite provides competitive salaries, excellent benefits, 401k, and is headquartered in amazing Cardiff-by-the-Sea.
About this position
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Project Manager for our team to drive production on behalf of clients and agency efforts. The Project Manager will serve as the primary contact for internal team members and outside vendors, in charge of leading projects from concept/strategy through flawless execution. The manager will ensure milestones are delivered on-time, on-budget, completed. Assure integrity and compliance with client and company guidelines.
An ideal candidate will have not only deep understanding of current tools, platforms, and technologies, but also be tuned in to emerging trends within digital and social media.
This is a flex position based on experience and present area of residence.
This job is no longer online. We keep it on here for reference only.
$65,000.00 - $75,000.00
Go To job Listing
Remote Flexible - US
ParkerWhite is a branding and digital marketing agency with over 24 years of successful marketing for Fortune 1000 companies to aspiring start-ups. We bring a depth of experience in building both B2B and B2C brands.
Whether establishing your brand positioning, creating an integrated product launch campaign, or redesigning your online presence with a robust lead generation strategy, we offer our clients fresh and innovative approaches to build their brand and business revenues in today's digital marketing ecosystem. From healthcare and financial wellness to healthy lifestyle consumer products– health is our 100% all natural sweet spot.
Move your Job Search from “Applied” to “Interviewing”
Get the Free Teal Job Tracker