Requirements for Divi Web Developer
- WordPress (duh)
- Divi Builder (double duh)
- Advanced Custom Fields
- CPT UI
- Top 50 WordPress plugins
- HTML / CSS
- Responsive website design
- Managed WordPress hosting
- Web safe file sizes and formats
Responsibilities for Divi Web Developer
- Develop full websites in Divi and CSS using our internal guide for quality
- Manage monthly software updates of client websites
- Manage monthly support requests from clients
- Launching websites using our launch checklist
- Work to resolve issues related to WordPress websites and client hosting
- Building within predesigned websites
- SEO technical support execution, including performance and security
- Strong communication skills.
- A free thinker, willing to look for answers
- Confidence in your work
- A team player who is happy working in a small team of 5-10 people.
- Major flexibility. As long as the job gets done, you can work wherever and whenever you want.
- Career development. Want to take a work-related Udemy course or attend a virtual web summit? We’ll reimburse you.
- Extra moolah. Doing a kickass job? We love giving surprise bonuses.
About this position
We’re on the lookout for a motivated DIVI Web Developer with a **passion for high-quality website builds **to become a part of our team for long-term growth. You’d work with a small team doing big things for clients and agencies across multiple industries.
This job is no longer online. We keep it on here for reference only.
Job SummaryGo To job Listing
Shanty Town Design is a 100% remote team of graphic designers and creatives serving as an extension of your team. We’re your secret weapon, elevating brands through visual marketing and web design, one pixel at a time.
Move your Job Search from “Applied” to “Interviewing”
Get the Free Teal Job Tracker