Director, People & Culture- Product & Tech (Contract- 9 months)
August 1, 2023
This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
This role is a 9-month leave coverage contract position reporting to the Chief People Officer. The role will be based in the Boston, MA office on a hybrid schedule and will support the Engineer and Product teams at a global functional level, with responsibility for the Americas region. The successful candidate will work with a global team to design and deliver strategies to enable, motivate, develop, and retain employees. They will also provide hands-on support to leaders, teams, and employees, and oversee employee-related initiatives within the supported regions. The role requires a strategic and hands-on approach to inspire people with innovative solutions built to scale.
- Build, develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders in the Americas region across all business units.
- Manage, coach and support a team of 4 regionally focused P&C professionals, focused on compliance, benefits, employee relations, office experience, and local manager and employee support.
- Support and coach senior leaders in the Product and Engineering organizations to drive change management, communication, talent, and mobility for their teams.
- Provide hands-on support to leaders, teams, and employees.
- Oversee all employee-related initiatives within the regions you support.
- Partner with the P&C subject matter experts to implement strategic initiatives. (L&D, DEI, rem & reward, workforce planning, talent acquisition).
- Responsibility for the full employee life cycle, onboarding to offboarding.
- Coach business and functional leaders to drive strategies that engage and retain our best employees, as we continue to scale for growth.
- Partner with the CPO to inspire, mentor and manage regional P&C resources, providing impactful leadership and coaching that delivers a best-in-class service.
- Deliver a data-driven approach, using insights to identify trends and inform decisions.
- Experience supporting Engineer and Product teams, preferably in a global environment.
- Extensive knowledge of U.S. employment law and compliance. Bonus if also experienced with LATAM and Canada.
- Experienced people manager, with a people-centric and developmental-forward approach.
- Be commercial with a high value for building relationships. Ability to build excellent working relationships, especially with people managers and P&C team members across time zones and cultures.
- Extensive experience in a business partner role supporting senior leaders and working within a fast-paced, and high-growth environment.
- Ability to participate in and locally lead organization-wide initiatives.
- Ability to provide thought leadership on a range of topics.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization, including the Executive Team.
- High energy, proactivity, and a passion for creating a market-leading employee experience and high-performance culture.
- Organized and able to manage multiple projects.
- Work with ambitious and intelligent people in an exciting industry
- Constructive, open and honest communication
- Opportunity to work across multiple nationalities and cultures
- Continuous improvement and development
- Outstanding paid maternity and paternity leave
- 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match
This is some text inside of a div block.