Digital Advertising, Assistant Sales Manager - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
August 25, 2023
This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a Digital Advertising Assistant Sales Manager in the MY market who will be responsible for managing sales efforts and generating advertising sales revenue from designated agency hold cos in Malaysia. The ideal candidate should have a deep interest and passion for online media and innovation, as well as a strong understanding of the market, clients, and agencies. This role will involve collaborating with the regional account management and campaign management teams to achieve sales targets and contribute to long-term business growth objectives. The position will be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Help define the sales strategy for designated agency hold cos in the Malaysia market
- Achieve quarterly sales targets and longer-term business growth objectives
- Collaborate with regional account management and regional campaign management teams to generate demand and convert sales revenue
- Build, track, and maintain accurate records and pipeline of all sales and prospecting activities
- Leverage existing relationships to build, sustain, and grow a dedicated book of business
- Proactively identify and seek opportunities with new clients and industry relationships to optimize revenue
- Manage pipeline, revenue forecasts, and sales activity using Salesforce for maximum efficiency and visibility
- Maintain high levels of communication and transparency with management, cross-functional teams, and business partners
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of digital advertising/marketing sales experience
- Understanding of the programmatic ecosystem and stakeholders in the value chain of digital media buying, planning, and implementation
- Experience in crafting vertical narratives and engaging with media agencies to unlock digital media spends on InMobi
- Strong relationships within media agencies, including planning teams, digital leads, agency trading desks, and client leads in the Malaysia market
- Knowledge of how advertisers plan, buy, and measure advertising campaigns
- Highly customer-oriented with proven ability to build internal and external relationships
- Enjoyment of working in a team and willingness to contribute fresh ideas
- Strong presentation, communication, problem-solving, and negotiation skills
- Self-starter and results-oriented
This is some text inside of a div block.