- 7+ years of experience in a program management or operations role (sales ops, biz ops, partner program management, consulting, or related functions)
- Demonstrated success in planning, prioritizing, and driving long-term, cross-functional projects to completion
- Experience partnering with key stakeholders across business development, product, marketing, sales, and customer experience to understand, scope and implement operational improvements or perform analysis to inform strategic decision-making
- Strong analytical skills and written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Unbridled resourcefulness in the short-term, coupled with an eye towards meaningful relationship building in the long-term
- Build and manage the foundational operational processes for our growing BD and partnerships team. Sample initiatives include:
- Create a recommendation for internal partner pipeline management; align cross-functional stakeholders to select and implement a partner relationship management (PRM) solution
- Formalize elements of Figma’s technology and ecosystem partner program; collaborate closely with developer advocate, extensibility, and community teams to define how partners fit into our broader community of developers, creators, and customers
- Work with partner marketing to enable and educate customers, partners, and internal teams
- Standardize and track partner agreements with our legal team
- Bring data science, sales operations, and partner managers together to analyze and report relevant partnership metrics across our business
- Define our partner evaluation and onboarding processes alongside our Community team and partner managers
- Serve as operational point of contact for internal stakeholders and some partners; build strong, long-term relationships on behalf of Figma’s BD Team
- Identify trends, consolidate feedback, and share regular updates with broader BD & cross-functional teams; contribute to regular business updates related to partners and our partner program
- Design and manage a program that facilitates mutually-beneficial and trusting relationships with partners, making Figma a favored company with which to partner
About this position
Figma’s Business Development & Partnerships team aims to advance our company goals by working with partners to augment product experiences, drive user engagement, accelerate user and revenue growth, distribute our products and services, and raise brand awareness.
We’re looking for a Program Manager to build and manage foundational operational processes for our growing team within our expanding partner landscape. You'll be working in an exciting and constantly evolving environment while establishing relationships within the BD & Partnerships team and cross-functionally with our product, engineering, design, marketing, customer, and legal teams to influence roadmaps and resources. You'll create the structure that connects our partners, customers, and internal teams.
Figma is a design platform for teams who build products together. Born on the Web, Figma helps teams create, share, test, and ship better designs from start to finish. Whether it’s consolidating tools, simplifying workflows, or collaborating across teams and time zones, Figma makes the design process faster, more efficient, and fun while keeping everyone on the same page.