- You care deeply about the design and quality of the features you ship.
- 5+ years working in a Senior Frontend focused role.
- TypeScript experience is a plus.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work autonomously in a globally distributed team.
- Curiosity to learn SaaS business concepts like Pricing, Growth, Conversions and Retention.
- Authoring code on a team of engineers supporting the Growth Engineering team’s mission.
- Partner with Data Analysts, Product Managers and Designers to build, test, and release features that improve users onboarding experience.
- Participate in code reviews for your team and other teams.
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match donations 1:1 up to $1500 USD (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love.
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
About this position
Our service is operated at planet scale, across major Cloud providers in 50 plus regions across the world, hosting mission critical workloads for thousands of customers in every industry! The Growth Engineering team is a Full Stack team of engineers that is responsible for product-led growth - discoverability of our product, conversion, expansion and retention. Our team works hard to reduce friction through our users journey and provide onboarding experiences that showcases the value of the Elastic platform. You will have front-row seats in supporting the high growth of a SaaS product and the opportunity to work in an impactful, cross-team setting!
Elastic is an open source search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe.