- Minimum of 6 years of senior level experience in HR or as an HRBP
- 1-2 years of experience supporting a software sales organization with particular focus on supporting Sales team is highly preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience managing people preferred
- Experience with sales compensation, sales plans, sales data/analysis etc. as needed
- Strong strategic and operational thinker, with a knack for solving problems and building solutions (building the flying plane)
- Proactive and curious by nature. You are creative and enjoy taking unique approaches to solving complex problems
- Ability to navigate confidential information with professional maturity and empathy
- Must demonstrate influence and client consulting skills with employees, managers, and senior leadership
- Possesses both critical thinking and analytical capability with professional judgment
- Proven experience developing partnerships with business leaders, particularly in helping them lead an organization through significant change, and during a period of realignment and growth.
- The ability to understand sales strategy in order to align people team’s strategies to meet business goals
- Proven ability to coach and communicate across all levels of the organization; up, down and across
- Relevant, progressive experience in a high growth, fast moving tech company where ongoing change is the norm is highly preferred
- Oversee the daily workflow and long-term development of the People team.
- Foster trust and confidence among employees in the execution of HR policies
- Demonstrate your knowledge and experience with sophisticated employment issues to drive high integrity employee relations, performance management, and conflict resolution strategies
- Partners with the DEI lead to drive thoughtful, integrated approaches to promote DEI in talent attraction, development, and retention
- Partner with HR Operations, DEI, Employee Experience, Recruiting, Total Rewards, Legal to identify key problem areas or opportunities for improvement across people, process, technology, and policy areas, aligned to the overall People team strategy.
- Drive projects from discovery to implementation, including developing project plans and timelines, and coordinating internal and external resources to meet project requirements.
- Drive continuous improvement that simplifies HR processes and policies
- Support administrative tasks as required to ensure timely execution of all People related activity
- Other duties as needed based on department and/or organizational needs.
About this position
You are a true HR guru. You know what employees want and how to ensure they are being taken care of on both a personal and professional level. There is no problem too big or too small that you cannot tackle using your extensive HR knowledge and intuition to drive improvements across the business. Your presence fosters trust among employees and the people around you know you have their back.
As the People Business Partner-Sales, you will oversee and manage the day to day operations and long-term strategy of the HR team, including but not limited to: employee relations, terminations, performance issues, internal job changes, employee data integrity and adherence to compliance and employment standards. The People Business Partner will report directly to the Director, People Business Partner Group.
At Justworks, we’re making it easier to run a business, and helping teams lead happy and healthy lives. We do this with a simple and friendly platform, expert support from real people when it’s needed, and access to corporate-level beneﬁts that ensure people feel secure and valued.
Justworks handles the nitty-gritty of payroll, benefits, compliance, and HR, so you have more time to learn, grow, and seek something worthwhile. Work fearlessly, pursue your passion, and do more of what matters. We’ve got your back.