Requirements for Digital/Media Specialist
- 4-year degree
- 3-4 years of experience of digital media planning experience, preferably in an agency setting
- Must be Google-ads certified
- Experience managing paid search campaigns
Responsibilities for Digital/Media Specialist
- Understanding capabilities and offerings of media partners
- Develop media plans in collaboration with account team
- Maintain and manage all media specs and placement information
- Maintaining knowledge of trends and best practices in the digital media world
- Provide on-going analysis and recommendations
Paid search management
- Strategize areas for optimization and recommend changes
- Set up all new campaigns and provide daily management of all campaigns
- Provide on-going management/analysis and monthly reporting
- Research new capabilities of AdWords and how it can apply to clients
- Strategize with account team on best tactics for each campaign
- Set up campaigns
- Provide ongoing campaign monitoring and analysis
- Research new capabilities and trends
About this position
Love food? Passionate about marketing? IN Food Marketing & Design is seeking a Digital/Media Specialist to strategize, plan, negotiate and analyze a wide variety of digital media platforms for our growing list of top B2B and B2C food brands.
We provide a dynamic work environment with opportunities for career development and advancement. Hybrid work schedule and great North Loop location! If you’re interested in building brands with a growing agency, we’d love to hear from you!
This job is no longer online. We keep it on here for reference only.
Job SummaryGo To job Listing
We're all IN.
What’s in a name? IN connects directlyto our five guiding principles and the advantages we bring to each company who partners with us.
- Business INtegrity: At IN, we seek out relationships built on respect and trust. When you partner with us, you can count on getting our best—every time.
- Industry INsights: With nearly three decades of foodservice marketing experience, we obsess over the ins-and-outs of each channel so we can help clients make powerful connections.
- Marketing INtelligence: Foodservice marketing tools and best practices are evolving rapidly, and we stay abreast of the latest trends to keep you at the front of the pack.
- Client INvolvement: We seek out partnerships to achieve stellar results. We believe that when we put our clients in position to use their expertise, it helps us do our best work, too.
- Creative INgenuity: We have an appetite for big ideas. On every campaign, we push our creative thinking to the limit so we can do our absolute best work and make a lasting impact.
Move your Job Search from “Applied” to “Interviewing”
Get the Free Teal Job Tracker