This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the position of VP of Engineering at Valimail is to lead the engineering department and drive innovation in their Email Authentication as a Service platform. The VP of Engineering will be responsible for shaping the technology strategy, overseeing product development, and ensuring the scalability, reliability, and security of their solutions. They will provide strategic direction and technical leadership to the engineering team, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and lead end-to-end product development. Additionally, they will build and mentor a high-performing engineering team and translate company strategy into clear goals and performance expectations.
- 8+ years of engineering leadership in SaaS or cybersecurity
- Strong technical background in software development and cloud-based architectures
- Proven success implementing and scaling an API-first development model
- Proven success managing highly scalable infrastructure handling critical business data or transactions
- Experience managing and scaling diverse engineering teams, driving to business goals
- Exceptional problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with team members, peers, and management
- Competitive pay + participation in employee stock option plan
- Comprehensive health, dental, + vision coverage
- Eight weeks of paid maternity leave & Four weeks of paid paternity leave
- Remote First Company, you can work anywhere within the US
- Unlimited and flexible PTO
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.